KVADOS COMPLIES WITH GDPR
Principles of the protection of personal data
We adhere to valid legislature
We create the principles for the protection of the personal data of our clients
We provide open information about how we process personal data
Which personal data do we collect and process?
We process the following personal data, obtained from publicly available sources, even without your consent in order to identify individual business entities:
- Name, surname
- Phone number, email address
All additional data that we process will be sent to you upon request, based on the form of your collaboration with our company.
On what legal grounds do we process your personal data?
1. contractual performance for the more comfortable handling of service requests and services related to the use of our SW
2. meeting the legal obligations of an administrator
3. protection of critically important interests of data entities or third parties
4. tasks that are in the public interest or exercising the authority of public bodies
5. justified interests of the administrator or third parties
6. consent to the process of data for marketing purposes, which can be revoked at any time
How do we obtain personal data?
- Directly from the client, from publicly accessible registers, including information from social networks and the internet that the client themselves publish, from third-party databases
- We do not provide personal data to third parties or parties abroad
What are your rights?
- Based on your request you will be informed about your personal data, without unnecessary delay and at any time
- We will immediately inform you about any security breach involving your personal data
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted or updated
- You can raise objections against or restrict the processing of your personal data
- Your consent is voluntary and can be either completely or partially revoked at any time
- However, this does not affect our right to process those personal data that we are obliged to keep even without your consent, as per applicable laws.
How can you exert your rights?
- We would like to let you know that, as per valid legislature, we may ask you to prove your identity in a suitable way.
- There are 2 ways you may be asked to prove your identity, either with a verified signature or via a personal meeting involving your authorized person at the reception of KVADOS. (For identification, we will need your …, which we will be processing for a period of … in view of our justified interests related to the protection of our rights and property)
- KVADOS, a.s., is authorized to request the compensation of costs arising from the provision of personal data related to a request for the provision of personal data. If rights or obligations stipulated by law are violated, you may demand compensation.
- If you have any questions, you are welcome to call us at +420 596 126 210 or visit us at Novoveská 1139/22, 709 00 Ostrava-Mariánské Hory, Czech Republic. You can also contact us via our email address email@example.com.
- Google Analytics services are expanded with associated advertising functions offered by Google, notably – overview of the number of displays in Google’s advertising network, remarketing (display of advertising in the content network based on viewed products), expanded demographic overviews (reporting of anonymous demographic data).
- The service is provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter “Google”). Information about the usage of the website together with the contents of the Cookies (https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=cs) will be transferred by Google and stored on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website and create reports on its activities intended for its operators and to provide further services related to activities on the website and the use of the internet as a whole. Google can also provide this information to third parties, if required by law or if such third parties process the information for Google. More information about the processing and use of data is available in the business terms and conditions of Google.